Ask a Legal QuestionCategory: ImmigrationDetained immigrate working on Tourist Visa
Mike asked 3 years ago

A friend of mine stayed in Indonesia on a Tourist Visa. He’s from Korea. He was involved in some work situation in Indonesia. When he went to the Immigrasi to request a visa extension immigration officers detained him. What are his options to get out of that situation and return back to his country? He really needs help. Thank you in advance.


Recent Comments

  IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The professional providing the answer was not serving as the attorney, notary, or legal consultant for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary per region, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or a professional's conclusion. Although Ahli Hukum verifies listed professionals, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you go to contact a legal professional directly to represent you.