30-minute phone consultation
How it works
- Pay online.
- Your lawyer will call you at your day of choice.
Please note: you must have an Indonesian phone number to use this service.
- A 30-minute phone call with the lawyer. Most people get the answers they’re looking for in less than 30 minutes, but if it goes longer, the phone will not immediately disconnect.
- Answers and advice. The lawyer will suggest the best options for you, based on their experience helping other clients.
- Privacy. Everything you discuss on the phone is protected by lawyer-client privilege.
What’s not included
- Reviewing documents. Choose one of the document review services if you’d like an lawyer to look at documents or forms.
- Additional work by the lawyer after the 30-minute phone call. Most people have the answers they need within 30 minutes, but you are welcome to talk to the lawyer about hiring them for additional work after the call.